To All Women: Don't Do This Things When You Have Period, It Can Kill You!
The menstrual cycle is the monthly series of changes a woman's body goes through in preparation for the possibility of pregnancy.
Each month, one of the ovaries releases an egg a process called ovulation.
At the same time, hormonal changes prepare the uterus for pregnancy.
If ovulation takes place and the egg isn't fertilized, the lining of the uterus sheds through the vagina. This is a menstrual period.
Do you know when your last menstrual period began or how long it lasted?
If not, it might be time to start paying attention.
Did you know that tracking your menstrual cycles can help you understand what's normal for you?
Time ovulation and identify important changes such as a missed period or unpredictable menstrual bleeding. While menstrual cycle irregularities usually aren't serious, sometimes they can signal health problems.
If you are one of those ladies that is dealing with painful periods, there are some things you mustn’t do.
We listed below the Top 6 things you must not do while you have a menstrual cycle:
1. Staying Up All Night
– Going to bed early is very important for your health. Also, when it comes to periods, you will pass them with less problems. Moreover, your body produces a hormone called melatonin in the early part of the night. This hormone plays a vital role for numerous segments of our health. Disturbing the production of melatonin can cause serious negative consequences.
– For many women this is impossible. But if you can stay home for one or two days while you’re on your period, that would be a great idea.
3. Skipping Meals
– Skipping meal at this time of the month is a bad idea. You are losing a lot of blood, so you need to eat properly to keep your energy levels up.
4. Physical Work
– In case you suffer from stomach or back pain, make sure you avoid any physical work. This way you will prevent further complications and more pain.
5. Eat Fast Food
– You can eat more than usual, but make sure it’s not junk food. Also, eating fast food in the middle of the night might seem like a good idea, but your stomach may disagree with you.
6. Having Unprotected Love Making
– It is highly recommended not to have a love making intercourse while you’re on your period. However, if you decide to do it anyway, make sure you use a protection in order to avoid infections.
You may also Avoid the following:
– Try not to eat cucumbers (some substances that are found in the cucumber can cause some stay in the uterus walls).
– Avoid drinking soda water.
– Avoid drinking ice water (there is a possibility that menstrual blood may remain in the uterine wall).
We hope that this brief article is informative to you, share this post so that you can also inform others about this and might help them a lot.
Source: Recipes For Natural Remedies
To All Women: Don't Do This Things When You Have Period, It Can Kill You! Reviewed by LVS Staff on 12:05 AM Rating: