Start Applying This to Make Your Face Look 10 Years Younger
To maintain flawless skin condition and prevent premature aging, Japanese women use a face mask made from rice.
Rice is considered as a cosmetic healing tool used for centuries, and especially appreciated by the Japanese beauties.
It is loaded with healthy nutrients, such as linoleic acid and squalene, which are powerful antioxidants that stimulate collagen production, which reduces and prevents the appearance of skin wrinkles.
Just try this homemade facial mask and see for yourself.
- 1 tbs. of honey
- 3 tbs. of rice
- 1 tbs. of milk
1. Take 2 – 3 tablespoons of rice and cook it until it softens (put raw rice in cold water and gradually cook it over medium heat.)
2. When the rice is cooked, strain. Do not dispose of the liquid.
3. Wash the boiled and drained rice in cold water, and add 1 tablespoon of warm milk in it. Stir to equalize and add 1 tablespoon of honey and 3 tablespoon of milk.
4. When the mixture is united, apply the mask to a cleansed face and neck.
5. Leave it to act for half an hour and rinse it with the liquid in which the rice has
How to use it:
Wash your face first with clean water. Apply this homemade facial mask on your face and massage it gently – with circular movements. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then, you need to wash it off with warm water. You should use this mask once a week.
You can keep the rice water in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Use it in the morning and evening as a facial toner. You can freeze it in ice molds, and use it to massage your face.
Source: Top Natural Recipes
Start Applying This to Make Your Face Look 10 Years Younger Reviewed by LVS Staff on 11:49 PM Rating: