Natural Remedies: Get Rid Of Amebiasis Absolutely Cost Free!
Amoebiasis is an inflammatory condition which affects the intestines.
It is caused by the parasite?
Entamoeba histolytica? a microscopic organism which is ingested through contaminated food and water.
Did you know that Amoebiasis is a common condition in regions where sanitation is poor and the living conditions are unhygienic?
The parasite is able to remain in the intestines without triggering any signs.
But in some cases it can cause severe symptoms.
We listed below the top 10 home remedies for amebiasis:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar - it is another effective treatment for amebiasis. It helps maintain the body's pH level, making your body uninhabitable for parasites that cause this infection.
Note: In addition, apple cider vinegar is rich in vitamins and minerals that strengthen your immune system to fight the infection.
2. Coconut - it is a strong antiparasitic agent that can fight the parasites that cause amebiasis. In addition, it boosts your immune system to fight against pathogens. You can use both the fruit and oil to treat this problem.
Note: Drink a few glasses of tender coconut water daily. It will help make up for the body's loss of fluids due to diarrhea.
3. Cloves - it has antiseptic, antibacterial and antiparasitic properties that help destroy the parasites as well as their eggs. They even prevent future episodes of infestation. In addition, cloves ease the abdominal discomforts.
Note: Add 1 teaspoon of powdered cloves to a cup of hot water. Cover and steep for 10 minutes. Drink it 3 times a day for a week.
4. Eat Fiber-Rich Foods - include more fiber-rich foods in your diet. Fiber helps cleanse the intestines where the parasites thrive. It also ensures proper and regular bowel movements, which encourages the body to expel waste products.
Note: Eat high-fiber foods like beans, cucumbers, tomatoes, beetroots, carrots, pears, broccoli, peas, brown rice, apples, prunes, wheat germ, sunflower seeds, nuts and whole-grain products.
5. Indian Lilac - it is also known as neem or margosa, is another natural treatment for amebiasis. Its antiparasitic and antibiotic properties kill harmful parasites. It also removes toxins left behind by parasites as they die.
Note: Chew 5 or 6 tender leaves on an empty stomach daily for a few weeks.
6. Increase Fluid Intake - frequent watery stools and vomiting can lead to dehydration, which can worsen your condition. To prevent dehydration, make sure to drink plenty of fluids throughout the day.
Note: At the same time, fluids will help keep your system clean, thus making your body less suitable for parasitic organisms.
In addition, drink 8 to 10 glasses of purified water daily.
7. Garlic - the antibiotic and antiparasitic properties of garlic help rid your body of harmful parasites and prevent their recurrence. In addition, it stimulates your immune system to help your body fight the infection.
Note: Eat 2 or 3 cloves of raw garlic on an empty stomach daily for a few weeks.
8. Oregano - it is an herb that can help fend off harmful parasites and treat amebiasis. Its powerful antioxidant and antibiotic properties are vital for your body to fight the infection. In addition, its antispasmodic properties helps ease pain and cramps.
Note: Mix 2 or 3 drops of oregano oil and the juice of 1 lemon in a glass of water. Drink this 3 times daily until you feel better.
9. Pumpkin - pumpkin pulp and the seeds can treat amebiasis by eliminating the parasites as well as the little pestering eggs. Their anti-inflammatory property helps protect the intestinal lining damaged by the parasites.
Note: Chew 1 to 2 teaspoons of pumpkin seeds on an empty stomach daily for a few weeks. Make sure to drink plenty of water for proper digestion.
10. Turmeric - the antiseptic, antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric make it another effective home remedy. It helps eliminate harmful parasites from the body, protects tissues from damage, prevents inflammation in the intestine and boosts the immune system to fight the infection.
Note: Add a pinch of salt to 1 teaspoon of raw turmeric juice. Drink it on an empty stomach once daily for 1 to 2 weeks.
See Below for Additional Tips:
- Avoid sugar, caffeinated beverages, processed foods and alcohol as they can worsen the infection and delay healing.
- Always wash your hands with soap and water after using the bathroom and before handling food.
- Avoid milk, cheese or other unpasteurized dairy products.
- Avoid eating foods from street vendors.
- At home, boil water before drinking it properly.
- Clean bathrooms and toilets often and avoid using public toilets.
- Exercise regularly to improve your immunity.
- Eat a few cups of probiotic yogurt daily.
- Proper sanitation is the key to preventing amebiasis.
- When in tropical locations with poor sanitation, stick to bottled water and avoid drinking water from public places.
- Apply cold compresses on the stomach to relieve stomach cramps.
We hope that this brief article is informative to you, share this post so that you can also inform others about this and might help them a lot.
Source: Top 10 Home Remedies
Natural Remedies: Get Rid Of Amebiasis Absolutely Cost Free! Reviewed by Artikulo Uno on 5:23 PM Rating: