After Reading This You Will Sleep With Socks On Everyday!
All of us needs sleep to rest enough and be active the following day.
Sleep is essential to human body, as during the time of sleeping, the body undergoes regenerative processes that are essential to health and restoration.
Most people understand the importance of sleep and nothing on the drained feeling when they haven't had enough sleep.
Recently, some people find it easier to drift off when sleeping with socks on, but why is that so?
Read the article will try to figure out the answer and you will do the same afterwards.
Is Sleeping with Socks on Good?
Ofcourse, wearing socks during sleeping helps you to drift off easier than usual, this is because when you warm your feet, the blood vessels within the feet will dilate and then brain gets the signal that it's time to sleep.
Did you know that some research has indicated a correlation between the dilation in extremities (vasodilation) and the speed of falling asleep, meaning that increased dilation of the blood vessels in the feet will lead to you falling asleep quicker.
Reminder: When the body becomes hot, the system will try to cool the body to a comfortable temperature, which will in turn help you to get to sleep quicker.
We Listed Below the Health Benefits of Sleeping With Socks On:
1. Help With Raynaud's Disease - Raynaud's disease is a rare condition that affects an individual's blood cells, and causes an overreaction to cold temperatures which, in severe cases, can lead to sores or necrosis (tissue death).
Note: Sleeping with socks on helps with body temperature regulation, which can help to prevent a Raynaud's attack from occurring.
2. Improve Dry Skin - people who experience bouts of dry skin may find that they wake with cracked, dry feet; especially in the winter months when temperatures drop. This may lead to aesthetic concerns as well as soreness.
Note: Applying a suitable and appropriate moisturizer to your feet before sleep, and wearing clean socks made from cotton will help to avoid you waking with sore and dry feet.
3. Prevent Night Sweat and Hot Flash - wearing socks to bed helps to regulate body temperature whilst you sleep due to cooling process conducted by the body itself.
Note: This type of temperature control can be beneficial in preventing instances of night sweats or hot flashes, both of which can lead to sleep disturbance.
Listed below are some remedies to help you have a Better Sleep:
- You can Set a Fan Beside the Bed.
- You can Limit Light Exposure.
- You Sould Take a Hot Bath before going to bed.
- You can Shun Stimulants.
- You should Limit Evening Food and Drink.
We hope that this brief article is informative to you, share this post so that you can also inform others about this and might help them a lot.
Source: New Health Advisor
After Reading This You Will Sleep With Socks On Everyday! Reviewed by LVS Staff on 11:35 PM Rating: