Don't Leave Your Phone Charging When You Go To Sleep, It Could Save Your Life


Is it really safe to leave our phones plugged into the charger overnight eventhough they’re already fully charged?

There are lots of myths and questionable ideas on this topic. You’ll find the Internet awash with opinions masquerading as facts. 

It’s an issue that has plagued humanity since the dawn of the mobile phone. Many of us plug them in at night and fall asleep, content in the knowledge that nothing's bad gonna happen. 
Even experts claimed that leaving your phone plugged in overnight is okay to do and no harm will be done. 

But not for Niña Llaneta who had the worst nightmare when her devices and couple of chargers burst into flame while charging. 

Niña posted a series of photos on Facebook on Tuesday showing her tablet, chargers of different devices and an extension socket which are all burnt down. It could be seen also the burnt floor of her room. 

She narrated that she was about to sleep while several chargers wer
e plugged in on the extension cord when a companion noticed that it was on fire. 

As Niña recounted her fear, she said that the fire spreads fast which made her think that their house might be caught on fire too. 

Though they were able to stop the fire before it could spread, Niña says she will never charge anything overnight again.

People should learn to not leave any devices to charge unattended and it is important to think about where items are being left whilst they charge to avoid this kind of dangerous incident.

(Source: Facebook)
Don't Leave Your Phone Charging When You Go To Sleep, It Could Save Your Life Don't Leave Your Phone Charging When You Go To Sleep, It Could Save Your Life Reviewed by Admiin Artikulo on 8:00 AM Rating: 5
;
Powered by Blogger.